Purchasing a new roof is one of the biggest decisions you’ll ever make for your home, so it’s important that it’s done right and that you have someone standing behind the work for years to come. We offer a list of Owens Corning shingles that's preferred in your area that meets the high standards and satisfy strict requirements, including:
- Preselected for their commitment to customer service, business stability, and quality.
- Carry all required state and local licenses.
- Hold at least $1,000,000 in general liability insurance.
- In good standing with the Better Business Bureau.
- Up to date latest industry standards and technology.
- Certified to offer our extended Roofing System Limited Warranties† that provide up to a lifetime* of workmanship coverage.