Metal Roofing for Commercial Construction. Available for roof replacement applications, E. Esquivel Roofing can construct a metal roof that is a light-weight structural metal panel that can be fastened directly to purloins as well as to solid underlayment’s.
With our state-of-the-art, computerized cutting, folding and layout equipment, E. Esquivel Roofing can custom fabricate flashing, valley pans, hip caps, ridge caps, drip edge, eave and gable trim. In addition, E. Esquivel Roofing has complete capabilities for on-site roll-forming, gutter and downspout machines. Our skilled sheet metal craftsmen work with our design team to create quality, high end products for you.
Why Choose Metal Roofing for Commercial Construction?
• Low life-cycle costs and durability – it will not crack, rot, split, warp, curl, or chip
• Superior snow, water and airborne debris shedding capabilities
• Lightweight, with minimum stress to the existing structure
• Economical for both new construction and reroofing projects
• Designer look, visual appeal, color options