3-5 years roofing installation experience needed.
Are you an energetic, hard-working roofer looking for a company who can provide steady work?
Do you want to grow within a supportive company?
Do you want to lead or add your skills to a winning team?
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Installation of roofing with our roof team.
• Be part of a hard-working team.
• Work with your hands, be outdoors, use your skill.
• Help your team earn bonuses.
• Get training on the job and in the training facility.
• Must be able to carry 75-100 pounds.
• Assist in excellent customer service.
• Learn, understand, and support fair dealings with fellow team members.
Additional Duties and Expectations:
• Work from the office if not traveling conducting business related activities.
• Attend classes and seminars as required by supervising manager.
• Moonlighting is highly discouraged.
• Be flexible and willing to take on a wide range of tasks for the good of the team.
• Have fun!
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
• Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
• Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
• Integrity: Be real
• Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
• Passion: Committed in heart and mind
• Quality: What we do, we do well
We offer a great Career path program that will help you achieve the next level and give you opportunities to grown within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: NEG based on experience
• Pueblo, Colorado
• High school or equivalent
• Roofing: 2 years
Required license or certification:
• Drivers License