We offer excellent opportunities for individuals seeking to strive and flourish in the research and consultancy industry, focusing on their professional as well as personal development. Our distinctive environment offers careers that are exciting, challenging and rewarding. We encourage our people to learn, experiment and grow - for both their own personal benefit and the company’s.
3-5 years roofing installation experience needed.
Are you an energetic, hard-working roofer looking for a company who can provide steady work?
Do you want to grow within a supportive company?
Do you want to lead or add your skills to a winning team?
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Installation of roofing with our roof team.
• Be part of a hard-working team.
• Work with your hands, be outdoors, use your skill.
• Help your team earn bonuses.
• Get training on the job and in the training facility.
• Must be able to carry 75-100 pounds.
• Assist in excellent customer service.
• Learn, understand, and support fair dealings with fellow team members.
Additional Duties and Expectations:
• Work from the office if not traveling conducting business related activities.
• Attend classes and seminars as required by supervising manager.
• Moonlighting is highly discouraged.
• Be flexible and willing to take on a wide range of tasks for the good of the team.
• Have fun!
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
• Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
• Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
• Integrity: Be real
• Accountability: If it is to be, it's up to me
• Passion: Committed in heart and mind
• Quality: What we do, we do well
We offer a great Career path program that will help you achieve the next level and give you opportunities to grown within the company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: NEG based on experience
• Pueblo, Colorado
• High school or equivalent
• Roofing: 2 years
Required license or certification:
• Drivers License